Monday, October 12, 2009

Something new!!

'Sharpen the saw' - said Covey...how true, blogging is my way of 'sharpening the saw.' Every year, I promise myself that I will learn something new.....every year, I've done it. This year, I've learned to blog....I've this tech whiz in my life who's helping me remotely to get my blog in shape, just the way I want it. Thanks, AD. Blogging is a great way to put your thoughts together. It's a great way of having leisure: 'What is this life if full of care, we don't have time to stand and stare?' Blogging is my time to stand and stare...at the world, at myself, at others, and generally talk about it. Does it matter that somebody should read your blog? Not really....it's fun to do it for yourself...so I say to all of you out there who get into your shells when you hear about 'blogging'....don't be intimidated.....it's fun. Enjoy maadi!!!

2 comments: