Friday, October 22, 2010

Hi world, I'm back again from a break of over 5 months...I think it's taking me this long to get back to blogging coz I've been coping with the loss of a loved one. For some reason, my last post in May 2010 was about my f-i-l. It's now 4.5 months since he's departed and I think today I felt the urge to finally come here and blog. I'd often think about blogging and then didn't find the energy to actually pen a few lines....until today. Mmm...so where do I begin? The eternal question! So much has happened since then.....when you get into the 'survival mode,' little else matters than just living...and seeing through each day. Reminds me of a hymn that we were taught when I was in school.

One day at a time sweet Jesus That's all I'm asking from you. Just give me the strength To do everyday what I have to do. Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus And tomorrow may never be mine. Lord help me today, show me the way
One day at a time.

C u then, world....as I go from one day to the next...and I'll hopefully be back with greater vim and vigor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment